Optus Bank is here
for your employees.
for your family.
for your community.
We are happy to help you today.
And we'd love to be your bank, always.
Due to the overwhelming demand for our assistance with PPP loans and the 6/30/2020 deadline for securing SBA approvals, we are no longer able to accept any new applications.
Why Optus Bank Cares
As a community bank, with a mission-driven purpose, Optus Bank provides loans and banking services to local businesses and individuals, turning deposits into direct support for the communities where its customers live and work.
That’s why we are happy to help you today, in your time of need. When you bank with Optus, your money is on a mission.
Just like you, we too are a small business. We are all in this together. We hope you’ll return the favor by banking with us.
Move your account(s) today.Frequently Asked Questions
Your business may qualify if you:
- Have up to 500 employees (In select instances, businesses with over 500 employees may qualify. For detailed information go to the SBA guidelines on size standards)
- Are a restaurant or hospitality business with up to 500 employees per location
- Are a 501c(3) organization, a 501c(19) veteran organization, or a tribal business concern
- Are an independent contractor or sole proprietor
Covered expenses include:
- Payroll costs including salary/wages/commissions/tips, employee benefits, state and local taxes on compensation; for a sole proprietor/independent contractor: wages, commissions, income, or net earnings from self-employment
- Interest on mortgage obligations, incurred before February 15, 2020
- Business rent, under lease agreements in force before February 15, 2020
- Utilities, for which service began before February 15, 2020